Tuesday 1 October 2013

Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure (2nd visit)













This morning we made a 2nd visit to Islands of Adventure - weather was not quite so hot.  I went my own way around the theme park and managed to get a few more character pictures, while the others went on rides.  Also went to a Dr Seuss Show.  Then I met the rest of the family and we spent the afternoon with a 2nd visit to Universal Studios.  Again walked around on my own (while the family went on rides, etc.).  The day finished with a Parade at Universal Studios.  A very enjoyable day.
Pictures:
(1)  Me with Spiderman.
(2)  Me with Sam I Am.
(3)  Me with The Grinch.
(4)  Me with Lorax.
(5)  Me with Popeye.
(6)  Me with two superwomen (not sure of their names).
(7)  Me with Wolverine
(8)  Dr Seuss Show.
(9)  Me with Captain America.
(10)  Me with a minion.
(11)  Me with Lucille Ball & Marilyn Munroe.
(12)  Dora's float in the parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment