Wednesday 18 September 2013

Disney Hollywood Studios, Giant Scrabble, Characters!




Another full day - this time spent at Disney Hollywood Studios.  Enjoyed it immensely.  Many more Disney characters - photos and autographs; various rides (only went on one - scary rides aren't really my thing) - don't think we saw or did everything - I think we plan to go back for another half day to do what we missed.  It stormed on and off most of the day, which made it a bit more difficult to get around, but with the heat and humidity we dried off as quickly as we got wet!  Aimee cooked us a lovely tea, and the family have now gone out to look at some souvenir stores nearby.  Again, I declined and decided to stay in for the evening.  My feet need a rest (again!).  Tomorrow we head to Disney Epcot.
Pictures:
(1)  Mickey Mouse on top of a tower (near the entrance).
(2)  Phineas and Ferb with me.
(3)  Minnie Mouse with me.
(4)  Huge Scrabble board on the front of one of the buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment