Saturday 21 September 2013

Universal's Island of Adventure





Today we went to Universal's Island of Adventure.  There were many scary rides, so I spent most of the day walking around, while the others went on the rides.  A very enjoyable day.  Particularly enjoyed the Dr Seuss section.  I actually went on two rides (which were supposedly for children), but I even found them a bit much!!!  There was also a Super Hero section (I got photos of a couple of "heroes", Toon Lagoon (which had Popeye & Olive), Jurassic Park, Harry Potter, and the Lost Continent.  Another really hot day (I think every day is hot here in Florida) - even the nights are warm outside.
Photos:
(1)  Aimee and Jordan with "Cat in the Hat".
(2)  Aimee and Jordan with "Thing 1" and "Thing 2" (they are also Dr Seuss characters I believe.
(3)  The "Cat in the Hat" building.
(4)  Me with Woody Woodpecker.

No comments:

Post a Comment