Tuesday 17 September 2013

Rafiki, Goofy, Pluto, Pooh, Tigger, Baloo, Donald Duck, Chip-n-Dale, Pocahontas







Just had to put those 6 pictures in my blog tonight.  Love getting my photo with the different characters. Today we went to Disney's Animal Kingdom.  Jordan, Aimee and I each bought an autograph book, so that we could get the signatures of different characters and later put a picture with the signatures.  I got 11 so far - there were some we missed at Animal Kingdom, but we are probably going back there for another half day some time, so can get them then.  It was a great day - went on a safari (in  a safari vehicle) and saw heaps of animals; went on a train ride and saw more animals; went to a Dinosaur area, African & Asian areas, and a number of others.  Finished the afternoon with a half hour musical show on "The Lion King".  Wonderfully done, brilliant costumes, great voices - loved it.
Tomorrow we go to Hollywood Studios - and should be able to meet many other characters and get more signatures!
We came home to the hotel for tea, and now Wendy, Martin, Aimee & Jordan have gone off to Downtown Disney (mostly shopping areas I think) - I declined - we did heaps and heaps of walking today and I think my feet need a rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment